Saturday, November 17, 2007

More Sprucing

Maybe its because we have the same dressers we bought at the unfinished furniture store when we were 24. Maybe its because we only had a single piece of art. Maybe its because we don't even have a bed frame... Whatever the reason - our bedroom needed some sprucing.

This is a print of Monet's "La Japonnaise". It has sentimental value; I proposed to Mrs. Jones in front of the original at the MFA. This one is a pretty small reproduction; the original is something like 12 feet tall.

I guess we should get around to a real bed frame and furniture one of these days. Another piece of art or two wouldn't hurt either. For now, this beats the hell out of blank wall.

3 comments:

Kerri said...

We have no bed frame either and I still have the same dresser as I did when I was 10 so you're one up on us.

Unknown said...

Ah Giuseppe, you have romance in your soul.

Giuseppe Jonathan Jones, CPA said...

Uh, yeah... that romance in my soul line has never gotten me any action in the sack when I try it on Mrs. Jones.