Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thank you focus group

You did an excellent job evaluating the samples.

The polls are now closed - no really, they are. I turned off the comment feature for that post, just to let you know how serious I am about the polls, and their being closed. Gravely serious, focus group. If I were to allow that voting to continue indefinitely, I could have disastrous consequences. Think of the children. The children.

What the hell was I talking about? Oh yes...

The client also picked A, thank you for your input, which validated his decision after the fact, and gave him a chuckle, since I disclosed my preference to him as well. He was apologetic, until I reminded him that I was the brilliant source of ALL of the logo samples he'd seen.

We are currently hashing out color combinations. I think that's why I didn't care for A, because I saw the approaching storm on the horizon of try to match 3 colors with each other, and then assign 2 sub colors to each. So now, I'm trying to come up with 9 colors that don't clash. There's something very... Sudoku about it. Or maybe I just think that there is something Sudoku, because I've been working overtime, and haven't consumed anything except diet pepsi in the last 17 hours. You'd like that, wouldn't you, Sudoku? If Sue is even your real name.

2 comments:

Seamus Woods said...

Sorry for not helping on the original survey. I was hoping for an option "D". Too bad about the hair, and I'm a big snoop fan, and I'm about a season and a half behind on Lost but catching up quickly.

See, I CAN read.


Just slowly.

Brant said...

You're such an ass. Trying to finish your "steamer trunk" this week.

Nobody disputes that you can read - I heard way too many diatribes in high school on the literary impact of Moby Dick for that to be in question.

See, I CAN be an ass. Oh wait - that wasn't ever in question.