Friday, February 8, 2008

Rebranded


the 'sub is no more... I've rebranded my organization, in the hopes of staffing up this year, and reflecting a more mature (by which I mean expensive) firm.

It's just a contact splash right now. I've gone through several branding iterations over the years, but after keeping this under wraps for about 4 months and still feeling good about the design and the concept behind it, I feel confident that this one should stick.

I'm hopelessly addicted to typefaces, and if nothing else, rebranding gave me a chance to create a brand that uses "dolly", my absolute favorite serif typeface of all time. There may be a more beautiful typeface for long texts out there, but I haven't seen it. That part in 2001 when Dave is tripping out inside the monolith? That's pretty much how I felt the first time I saw Dolly Roman back in 04.

No comments: