Thursday, February 28, 2008

Trailer Alert: Step Brothers

Will Ferrell is like what Mountain Dew was for me in High School. Just when I thought I was sick of it, I cracked on open and had one that was so good. Wait a minute, did I just say that I periodically crack open Will Ferrell and have him? That could have come out better. Anyway, John C. Reilly continues his evacuation from prestigious dramatic roles (and who can blame him, he's hysterical), as he and Will play Step Brothers. I spit out a little diet pepsi on my monitor at the bunk bed scene at the end - that's always a good sign.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait! I didn't spit out and diet Pepsi (come on, who even likes Pepsi products these days?), but it looks like a good one!

Giuseppe Jonathan Jones, CPA said...

These days? Was there ever a time when Pepsi won out over Coke. Oh yeah, that's right... New Coke. That brings back memories.

Ask Jade - she couldn't believe that I preferred one over the other, but I passed a blind taste test that proves I prefer the delicious taste of Pepsi to Coke. To be really geeky, pepsi activates taste buds in the front of my tongue, whereas I feel the coke sweeteners just gang up on the rear sides of my tongue. But regarding the trailer...

I know, right!? I keep thinking about funny stuff from the trailer... "Then why are you sweaty?" "I was watching COPS." Will might not have that many more great comedies left in him, but I am really hoping this is one of them. Of course, I was one of the 10 people who actually enjoyed Anchorman, so I may be biased.